I have been posting these on facebook but thought I'd share here too.
On March 2nd, Calvin asked me how he could get to heaven because he wanted to have one of those rooms Jesus is making. So we prayed the prayer together. And there was great rejoicing.
A few days later Calvin wanted me to know that Jesus died for everyone in the whole wide world. And that meant that everyone in the whole wide world can go to heaven.
I told him there might be some people who don't know about Jesus and so we should tell them. (Pause) Mom, I don't have a map. How will I know where everyone in the whole wide world lives? I said we should just tell the people we meet and love them.(long pause) Mom, I think I know something that will help us. Dad got it in a box for christmas. It shows you where things are when you don' t have a map (A GPS). I can use that to find all the people.
His latest idea: Jesus wants him to use the potty. So far only one accident in two days. What a character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah. . . .most evangelists are potty-trained. . . gotta be done.
ReplyDeletePapa B
Great answer, Papa B! That little guy is quite the thinker. I wonder what he will be when he grows up? Grandma AZ
ReplyDeleteGreat answer, Papa B. That kid is quite the thinker. I wonder what he will be when he grows up? Grandma AZ
ReplyDelete