Thursday, March 26, 2009

"I did it"

Calvin had to call Dad at work this morning to share the big news. "Daddy, I did it." Yes, we are all rejoicing that Calvin went potty on the potty today. He has tried once or twice before without success and then lost interest. So we are hopeful he's on the way to diaper freedom.

Update: several successes and several accidents-I had no idea how often he went potty. He has informed me that maybe he should start to drive now that he is a big guy. Also that he doesn't need small utensils anymore or Elmo sunglasses as he is a big guy. He also said that very soon he will be able to reach the toys on the shelf in the closet all by himself.

1 comment:

  1. Great Going, Calvin. Papa and I are proud of you. We think that you should wait a little while before you drive the car, but You have some neat things to drive, don't you. Keep up the good work! Love gramma and Papa AZ

    ReplyDelete